The question isn’t really ‘how can EFT help me?’ it’s more like ‘Is there anything EFT can’t help with?’ and the answer to that is ‘try it on everything’!
We all experience stress, anxiety and unhealthy beliefs at some time in our lives, making change really difficult. Subconscious and self-sabotaging patterns never allow us to be completely happy, fulfilled, loved or financially wealthy.
EFT is totally transformational and if you’re struggling with any of the issues below, this amazingly simple technique can truly turn your life around.
- You may struggle with low mood, anxiety and feel stressed and unhappy, but hiding trying to hide this from friends and loved ones.
- You may be financially successful and have an amazing career but never had the relationship of your dreams (or had it and somehow lost it).
- You may have a wonderful relationship but struggle to get promoted or acknowledged in your career.
- You may seem outwardly confident but inside feel vulnerable and hope no-one finds out.
- You may struggle with weight loss, go on diet after diet but never get to your desired weight and remain stuck on the diet treadmill.
- You may be a serial student, gaining numerous qualifications but still don’t feel good enough
- If you experience feelings of… anger, frustration, sadness, guilt, pain, anxiety, low mood etc – EFT can help you… finally let go of the past.
We may sabotage ourselves just before we’re successful or we ruin a perfectly good relationship and live to regret it. These patterns keep showing up and proves to ourself time after time that we just ‘aren’t good enough’.
Many of our beliefs are formed when we are young. Our parents, siblings, teachers or friends may have said something belittling or hurtful in a moment of frustration and these words become who we think we are. Our self-confidence and self-worth can be shot to pieces by a flippant remark and affect us for the rest of our days.
What we think and believe, lead to the actions we take and the life we manifest for ourselves. We attract people and situations to us that reflect back to us what we imagine we deserve. It’s time to put an end to all that! EFT has proved time and time again that we can uncover and release the these beliefs, which is totally life-changing.
Feeling humiliated at school or laughed at by our peers has lead huge amounts of people to a fear of public speaking. In fact, studies have shown people would rather die than speak in public!
If your family had money worries you would have picked up on it subconsciously. Money may have been the cause of arguments which can lead to the belief ‘it isn’t good to have money because it causes trouble’. In your adult life you may make lots of money and either lose it or spend it as fast as you make it.
Unless we address the underlying beliefs which lead to our beliefs, that lead to our thoughts, feelings and actions – life will stay the same forever. This is where EFT can work where nothing else has!
There are many studies showing us scientifically why we are wired the way we are and I will add some links so you can look at the research.
Here are some of the beliefs you may have picked up along the way. You may not realise that you hold these beliefs, but the truth shows up somewhere along the way…
- You’re not good enough
- You’re not clever enough
- You’re not as good as….. your brother, sister, cousin, classmate
- You’re stupid
- You won’t amount to anything
- Who do you think you are!
- You’re lazy
- You’re too old
- You’re too young
- You’re too fat
- You’re too thin
- You’re not pretty enough
- You’re too loud
- You’re too quiet
- You’ll never be successful
- No man in their right mind would want you!
- Money doesn’t grow on trees
- Rich people are horrible…….
These statements get themselves lodged in our subconscious and become our identity. We look for proof and always find it in our relationships, careers, money, happiness and success. Then we wonder why things just aren’t working out they way we want them to.
Deep rooted beliefs, life experiences can lead to…..
- Lack of Confidence
- Low Self-Worth
- Unhealthy Relationships
- Money Blocks
- Fear of Public Speaking
- Negative Beliefs and Self-Talk
- Emotional Eating
And the good news is…
EFT is Transformational – Don’t be fooled by its’ simplicity!
Yes, there is a solution, an amazingly effective, simple and weird looking technique – but don’t let that fool you. Over 10 million people around the world are using EFT, to overcome trauma, abuse, PTSD as well as being a solution to overwhelm, stress, anxiety, self-worth, addictions and confidence issues.
If you use tapping everyday on emotions and feelings such as anger, frustration, sadness, fear, rejection, anxiety etc, your life will change in ways you wouldn’t believe possible….Tap at bedtime to help you sleep and let go of any negative ‘stuff’ you have experienced during the day.
EFT works because it changed my life 11 years ago and continues to do so.
Imagine the emotional freedom to live life with unshakable confidence and total self love. Making the right decisions and choices that reflect the life you really want. Allowing yourself to think big – and then can you look for the positive proof – and find it – in your relationships, health, career and bank balance!
Learn this simple life-changing technique and use it on anything – emotional freedom at your fingertips!